Herbal Information on Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit in Bulk Cut Form
Common Name: Alpinia Fruit
Botanical Name: Fructus Alpiniae oxyphyllae
Channels/Meridians: Stomach, Spleen, Kidney
Other Names: Black cardamon seed, Bitter-seeded Cardamon, Sharp-Leaf Galangal Berry
Pin Yin Name: Yi Zhi Ren
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 grams - 1.1 pounds
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with Yin deficiency.
Additional Information on Yi Zhi Ren
Yi Zhi Ren warms the spleen and tonifies the kidney. Harvesting occurs in summer and autumn when the fruit turns from green to red, which is dried in the sun or if needed at a low temperature.
Product Properties: Acrid Warm
Naturally Occurring Chemical Compounds: yakuchinone A volatile oil, cineole, terpene and sesquiterpenes
What Herbs Combine with Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit?
- Allspice and Yi Zhi Ren
- Astragalus Milk Vetch Seed and Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit
- Cang Zhu and Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit
- Ginger and Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit
- Pinella and Alpinia Oxyphylla Fruit
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25320Global Trade Item Number: 739934153208Manufacturer Part Number 25320Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)