Herbal Information for Coix Seed in Whole Seed Form
Common Name: Coix Seed, Semen coicis, Job's Tears, Chinese Pearl Barley
Botanical Name: Coix lachryma jobi semen
Pin Yin Name: Yi Yi Ren
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: whole seeds, some maybe split.
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
California Prop 65
Naturally Occurring Components: Palmitic acid, Myristic acid, Coixenolide
Additional Information About Yi Yi Ren
- Drains Dampness
- Clears Heat
- The aroma of the seeds is light, yet the taste is sweet.
- Harvested in the autumn as the fruit must be ripe.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Botanical Support for Fluid Balance
**Use raw yi yi ren for immune defense. Use stir fried yi yi ren for improving digestion.
Product Properties: Sweet, Bland, Cold
Channels/Meridians: Small Intestine, Spleen Lung, Kidney
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Why use Chinese Bulk Herbs?
Traditional Chinese Medicine curative herbal formulas have been developed, improved and perfected for over 5000 years.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient, holistic medical system used all over the world to treat a wide variety of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) works by helping to balance the bodies’ functions thus restoring health.
As soon as the Chinese people began to carve out a civilization in ancient China it developed a cultural heritage that has continued to the present day. TCM is the oldest and one of the safest, effective systems one can use to care for their body, it promotes health and helps to sustain longevity.
Chinese herbs have been with mankind for 5,000 years and will be with us in the years ahead – it is using nature’s bountiful gifts to have good health. Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25833UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934158333Manufacturer Part Number 25833Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 3.00 (in)Depth: 7.00 (in)