Herbal Information on Song Jie in Cut Form
Common Name: Chinese Pine
Botanical Name: Pinus tumorisatum
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Kidney, Heart, Lungs
Other Names: Knotty Pine Wood
Pin Yin Name: Song Jie
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Pack Size: One Pound (1 lb.)
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Plum Flower
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Contraindicated for those with yin or blood deficiency and in cases of blood dryness.
- dispels wind-damp
- promotes healthy joint function
- Strengthens Tendons
- Opens Channels
- Disperses Wind Damp Obstruction
How to Use Chinese Pine (Song Jie)
Song Jie has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine for dispelling wind, drying dampness, and stopping pain. Chinese pine is often used in a tincture though it can be used as a topical cream as well.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are an authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
"Pure and Safe Herbs - Our herbs are processed according to traditional methods, with strict quality controls to guarantee that the correct species and parts of the plants are used. We regularly test our herbs for contamination by pesticides and heavy metals. We are committed to providing high quality, safe and pure Chinese herbs."
About Traditional Chinese Herbs
Traditional Chinese herbs encompasses the use of different parts of plants, such as the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds. These plant parts are often used as a tea, decoctions, extracts, made into capsules or even a footbath. These bulk herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (sometimes used as teas) emphasize harmony and balance. We encourage you to educate yourself on herbs and supplements by researching reputable sites and books. Have an open discussion with your physician on what will be most beneficial for your health issues. Discuss the possible interactions of herbs and pharmaceuticals with your pharmacist or physician.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25575Global Trade Item Number: 739934155752Manufacturer Part Number 5575Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 4.00 (in)Height: 6.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)