Herbal Information for Gentian Root in Cut Form
Common Name: Gentiana Root
Botanical Name: Gentiana Macrophylla Radix
Channels/Meridians: Gallbladder, liver, stomach
Pin Yin Name: Qin Jiao, Lab Tested
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Form: Cut, Lab-Tested
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Product Properties: Bitter, cold
- Gentiana root as been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine and has a wide range of beneficial properties.
- It has therapeutic benefits for several medical conditions.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Each batch of herbs is dual-lab tested by in-house lab and independent third party lab. In-house lab is equipped with instruments such as a high performance liquid chromatograph, moisture determination meter, Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, gas chromatograph, etc.
In addition, the following additional tests are performed:
- Pesticides - over 200 pesticides tested for (Uab 2000 screen)
- Heavy Metals - Lead, Mercury and Arsenic
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: P12920Global Trade Item Number: 714490051977Manufacturer Part Number P12920Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)