Herbal Information for Lindera Root in Powder Form
Common Name: Lindera Root
Botanical Name: Lindera strychnifolia root
Channels/Meridians: Lung, Spleen, Kidney, Bladder
Pin Yin name: Wu Yao
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: One Pound (1lb)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Additional Information About Wu Yao
- Moves Qi and temporary relief of pain
- Warms the Kidneys
- Disperses Cold
Product Properties: Acrid, Warm
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
References: http://www.americandragon.com/Individualherbsupdate/WuYao.html, https://www.sacredlotus.com/go/chinese-herbs/substance/wu-yao-lindera-root
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25676PUPC:Global Trade Item Number: 739934256763Manufacturer Part Number 25676PCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)