Herbal Information for Red Peony Root in Cut Form
Common Name: Red Peony Root
Botanical Name: Paeonia lactiflora root- red
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Spleen
Pin Yin Name: Chi Shao Yao
Other Names: Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae, Red Dahlia
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced - sizes vary
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if Diarrhea is present.
Product Properties: Sour, Bitter, Slightly Cold
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 25704Global Trade Item Number: 739934157046Manufacturer Part Number 25704Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)