Herbal Information for Red Peony Root in Powder Form
Common Name: Red Peony Root
Botanical Name: Paeonia lactiflora root- red
Channels/Meridians: Liver, Spleen
Pin Yin Name: Chi Shao, unsulfured
Other Names: Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams ( 1.1 pounds)
Form: Powder - Fine powder 80 to 100 mesh size (similar to the consistency of baking flour)
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use when diarrhea is present.
Naturally Occurring Chemical Components: paeoniflorin, paeonol, paeonin, albiflorin, triterpenoids, sistosterol, oxypaeoniflorin, benzoylpaeoniflorin, benzoic acid, β sitosterol, gallotannin, pedunculagin, 1-O-Galloylpedunculagin , eugeniin, tannin acid, fat, essential oil, resin, sugar, starch, and protein.
Additional Information About Red Peony Root
- Slightly Cold
Red peony root powder from Plum Flower is perfect for making your own herbal capsules and saving money!
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25704PGlobal Trade Item Number: 739934257043Manufacturer Part Number 5704SFPCondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)