Herbal Information for Magnolia Flower Bud in Single Herb Granules
Common Name: Magnolia Flower
Botanical Name: Magnolia denudata flower
Channels/Meridians: Lung, Stomach
Pin Yin Name: Xin Yi HuaConcentration Ratio: 10xActive Ingredients: Magnolin ≥ 1 mg/gGranule Composition: 85% extract + 15% dextrin
Package Size: 100 grams (3.5oz.)
Form: Single Herb Extract Granules
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Considered safe used in recommended doses. Overly high dosing could cause vertigo or headaches. Small percentage of people may develop an allergic rash when magnolia is applied to the skin.
Product Properties: Spicy, Warm, Pungent
Benefits of Magnolia Flower
Xin Yi, also known as Herba Magnoliae, is a traditional Chinese herb that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is believed to have a variety of health benefits, including:
Respiratory health: Xin Yi has been used to alleviate symptoms of respiratory conditions such as sinusitis, allergies, and asthma.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Xin Yi contains compounds that have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help alleviate symptoms of conditions such as arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
Pain relief: Xin Yi has been used to alleviate pain associated with headaches and other conditions.
Digestive health: Xin Yi has been used to treat digestive issues such as bloating, diarrhea, and nausea.
Immune system support: Xin Yi has been found to boost the immune system, helping the body fight off infections and illnesses.
It is important to note that while Xin Yi has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, more research is needed to fully understand its potential health benefits and any potential side effects. As with any herbal supplement, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before using Xin Yi.
- Benefits Nasal Passages
- Promotes Normal Digestion
- Aids In Restful Sleep
- Helps In the Relief of Stress
- Supports Respiratory Conditions
- Commonly Used for Skin Care
Key Actions: Similar actions to magnolia bark, but milder and with greater focus on the Upper and Middle Burners (aka Jiao). Regulates Liver Qi, Expels Damp, Calms Shen.
Key Constituents: Magnolol, Honokiol, Eudesmol
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as a supplementary aspect to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: AH794EUPC: 817967016711Global Trade Item Number: 817967016711Manufacturer Part Number AH794ECondition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business dayWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)