Herbal Information on Zhi Shi cut form.
Citrus aurantium fruit- immature
Other Name: Fructus Immaturus Citri Aurantii, Immature fruit of bitter orange
Pin Yin Name: Zhi Shi
Brand: Plum Flower
Pack Size: 500 grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Cut / Sliced
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.Do not use with weak digestion
California Prop 65
Herbal Properties: Sour, Bitter, Acrid, Slightly Cold, Non-Toxic
Benefits of Zhi Shi
Promotes normal body fluid
Unblocks the bowel
Regulate the Qi
Removes stagnant food
Meridians: Stomach, Spleen, Large Intestine
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly.
Parts of Plants Tincture Decoction Syrup/Gargle Topical/Facial Tea/Infusion Cooking Hard/Dried Berries YES YES YES Grind First NO YES Soft Fruit YES YES YES YES YES YES Leaves YES YES YES YES YES YES Roots/Tubers YES YES Decoct First Grind First NO YES Bark YES YES Decoct First Grind First NO YES Stems YES YES Decoct First Grind First YES YES Flowers YES YES Make Tea First Grind First YES YES
Main Characteristics (Attributes) of Herbs
- Harvested at the proper level of maturity and correct time of the season to maximize potency.
- Free from Chlorine
- Manufactured without the use of sulphur
- Preservative Free
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results
- Aluminum Phosphate free
- Packaged in an airtight sealed bag
- Pin Yin Names and Botanical Names are listed on the bag
- Certificate of Analysis are available upon request
- Conforms to Standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia
- No dyes, colors, or bleaching of the herbs
- We are a authorized direct distributor of Plum Flower Herbs.
- 500 gram bag size which equal anywhere from 4 to 6 cups of herbs
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Cut Bulk Herbs
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs ( Teas ) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25360Global Trade Item Number: 739934153604Manufacturer Part Number 25360Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 1 business day.Width: 3.00 (in)Height: 2.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)