Herbal Concentrates & Extracts
Extract powder are potent herbal preparations that allow you to use less product per dose. For instance, if an extract powder states that it has a concentration ratio of 5:1 you could use 1 gram of extract powder for every 5 grams of whole herb powder.
Benefits of Herbal Extracts
- Smaller package makes them easy to transport.
- Can use smaller doses of herbs.
- Extract powders mixes easily with liquids
- Liquid extracts can be mixed with liquids or taken directly by placing drops on your tongue.
- Use herbal extract powders to make herbal capsules to meet your health needs
Visit our page Herb Powders and Extract Powders for more information on the different types of herb powders.