Herbal Information for Jin Kui Shen Qi Tang 5.1X Concentrated Granules
Common Names: Jin Kui Shen Qi Tang
Botanical Name: Radix Rehmanniae Preparata, Fructus Corni Officinalis, Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae, Cortex Moutan Radicis, Sclerotium Poriae Cocos, Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis, Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae, Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata
Pin Yin Name: Jin Kui Shen Qi Tang
Other Ingredients: Shu Di Huang, Shan Zhu Yu, Shan Yao, Mu Dan Pi, Fu Ling, Ze Xie, Rou Gui, Zhi Fu Zi
Granule Composition: 5:1 concentration, 100 g granules is equal to 500 g (1.1 lb) dried herb.
Package Size: 100 grams extract granules
Form: 5.1X Concentrated Granules
Dosage: Take 1 g each time, 1 time per day, or as instructed by a herbal practitioner. Dissolve in hot water or mix into yogurt. Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Brand: Activeherb Single Herb Extract
Channels: Kidney Yang
Product Contains: no preservatives, no alcohol, no artificial flavor or color, no gluten, and no pharmaceuticals.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use in large doses. Overdosing may cause abdominal pain, diarrhea, and dry mouth
A blended herbal concoction that aids in tonifying and warming the kidney's.
Benefits of Jin Kui Shen Qi Tang
- Aids in kidney yang deficiency
- Contributes to soothing cold sensations in the limbs
- Supports men's sexual health
- Aids in alleviating weakness and soreness in the lower back
- Promotes reduced swelling.
- Supportive herbal combination for issues regarding incontinence
- Radix Rehmanniae Preparata: also know as Shu Di Huang - aids in treating deficiency of yin and body fluid by nourishing yin.
- Fructus Corni Officinalis: also know as Shan Zhu Yu - an adaptive herb that contributes to assisting body fluids and treat excessive sweating and urination.
- Rhizoma Dioscoreae Oppositae: also known as Shan Yao - aids in strengthening the spleen and stomach to aid in healthy digestion.
- Cortex Moutan Radicis: also known as Mu Dan Pi - has an antibacterial effect and promotes the draining of pus.
- Sclerotium Poriae Cocos: also known as Fu Ling - an herb with strong diuretic properties that aids in ridding itself of excess dampness.
- Rhizoma Alismatis Orientalis: also known as Ze Xie - a supportive herb that aids in draining dampness.
- Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae: also known as Rou Gui - a spice that has antibacterial activity.
- Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata: also known as Zhi Fu Zi - warms the meridians and relieves pain caused by cold.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: AH306EUPC: AH611EGlobal Trade Item Number: 817967015868Manufacturer Part Number AH306ECondition: NewAvailability: Available now! Ships same day if ordered by 10:00 am PSTWidth: 4.00 (in)Height: 6.00 (in)Depth: 2.00 (in)