Herbal Information for Organic Echinacea Angustifolia in Cut and Sifted Form
Common Name: Echinacea Angustifolia Root,
Botanical Name: Echinacea angustifolia
Other Names: Echinacea, Snake Root, Purple Coneflower, Black Samson, Narrow Leaf Echinacea
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Form: Cut Pieces / Uniform in Size, Organic
Package Size: 1 lb.
Dosage: Consult your healthcare professional for correct dosage.
Origin: United States
Brand: Starwest Botanicals
Cautions: Do not take if you have an autoimmune disorder and avoid injections if you have diabetes. Do not take during pregnancy. Do not take with medications for preventing rejections of organ transplants. Do not use if nursing.
Amazing Health Benefits of Echinacea
- Supports in easing blood circulation
- Aids in soothing seasonal afflictions
- Acts as a stimulate for fighting infections
- Aids in soothing coughs
- Assists in eliminating fevers
- Supports in relieving muscle and joint discomfort
- Supports gum health
- Supports in purifying the blood
- Assists in soothing abdominal pain
- Assists and offers relief for mental stress
- Aids in boosting energy levels
- Aids in dispelling headaches
- Aids in alleviating nasal congestion
- Acts as a holistic treatment for snake and insect bites
Volatile oils, polysaccharides, polyacetylenes, betain, glycoside, sesquiterpenes and caryophylene.
Echinacea can be taken for a plethora of ailments offering supportive aid for the body. Whether it be as a sore throat spray, an infusion or decoction, in tablets or capsules, through a tincture or even an ointment. Echinacea is a potent and versatile herb.
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Starwest Botanicals Quality Control
Starwest Botanicals validated quality assurance testing includes:
• Organoleptic testing to ensure proper appearance, color, aroma and flavor.
• Microscopic and Macroscopic inspection for foreign matter.
• HPTLC for identification, to verify purity and authenticity.
• ICP-MS heavy metal analysis.
• Microbiology testing for pathogens such as E. coli and salmonella.
• Chemical analyses for moisture content, volatile oil, ash and acid insoluble ash.
Audits all suppliers yearly to assure they meet our GMP requirements
Samples are retained from all shipments are thoroughly tested and compared to our extensive reference library of dried herbs and botanicals to verify authenticity. All lot samples are kept for five years and can be traced for verification.
Starwest Botanicals utilizes not only their in-house laboratory, but also independent labs and consultants to guarantee their analyses are complete. Testing includes organoleptic analysis for aroma, color, flavor and texture. Physical testing involves moisture, volatile oil content, heavy metals, microbiology, thin layer chromatography, and other tests specific to each herb.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 209280-31UPC:Global Trade Item Number: 767963024008Manufacturer Part Number 209280-31Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships in 5 business daysWidth: 3.00 (in)Height: 5.00 (in)Depth: 5.00 (in)