Herbal Information on Sha Ren - Guang in Bulk Whole Form
Common Name: Amomum Villosum Fruit
Botanical Name: Amomum villosum fruit, shelled
Channels/Meridians: Spleen, Stomach, Kidney
Other Names: bastard cardamom, cardamom seeds, cardamon, suo sha mi, yang sha ren
Pin Yin Name: Sha Ren, Sha Ren Guang
Other Ingredients: None, nothing has been added to this product.
Package Size: 500 Grams (1.1 pounds)
Form: Unsulphured Whole, Shelled
Dosage: Follow doctors instructions on how to use this herb.
Brand: Plum Flower, species - authenticated herbs
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Benefits of Sha Ren
Additional Information About Sha Ren
- Sha ren resolves dampness
- Moves the qi and is a warm middle energizer.
- It benefits the digestive system.
- Sha Ren is the mature fruit from the Amomum billosum plant (member of the ginger family). The fruit is harvested when it is ripe in the late summer and fall.
Product Properties: Acrid, Warm, Nontoxic
Natural Occurring Chemical Components: borneol, camphor, bornyl acetate, linalool, nerolidol, saponin
What Herbs Combined with Sha Ren?
- Dai Dou Kou and Sha Ren
- Ban Xia and Sha Ren
- Gan Jiang and Sha Ren
- Bai Zhu and Sha Ren
Check out our How to Use Bulk Herbs page to see how to use herbs correctly. Our web page is constantly expanding, as of today we have articles on:
- How to make salves, poultice, tinctures, teas, capsules, gargles, and foot bathes
- How to make a citrus facial splash
- Cayenne pepper: Caterpillar and aphid spray ( Natural insect repellent )
- Citrus potpourri basket
About Plum Flower Quality Herb Powders
Plum Flower is an established worldwide manufacturer of high-quality Chinese herbs, and innovative Chinese medicinal herbs and products. Plum Flower uses sulfur-free herbs and laboratory tests its products for contamination and heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, and pesticides.
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities (Good Manufacturing Practices) Quality control tests are done at the manufacturing site and at third party labs to confirm results.
- Manufactured using Unsulfured, Chlorine free, Aluminum Phosphate free herbs when possible.
- Microbials and heavy metals tested. No preservatives.
Manufacture's Statement: It is important to note that Plum Flower formula extract powders do not contain any excipients. They are spray-dried directly from the condensed herbal decoction, and the resulting powder is the natural yield of the formulation. Individual herbs can vary significantly in the amount of dissolved solids they yield during extraction. Many do not have the needed substance to form a powder, and our single herb extract powders contain a pharmaceutical-grade, non-GMO corn-based dextrin when necessary.
Traditional Chinese Herbs
Chinese Traditional herbs should be regarded as an added feature to modern western healthcare, and not as a replacement. Chinese traditional herbs (Teas) emphasize harmony, and balance.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 25328Global Trade Item Number: 739934153284Manufacturer Part Number 25328Condition: NewAvailability: Special Order. Requires 5 days to shipWidth: 5.00 (in)Height: 7.00 (in)Depth: 3.00 (in)